1. Run the command below to get the permission of the mailbox you prefer to check.
Get-MailboxPermission -Identity <Mailbox ID 1> | Format-List
2. Run the following command to get returns permissions that the user A has on test’s mailbox.
Get-MailboxPermission -Identity -User "A"
You may use the commands to query the mailboxes you would like to check.
You should know:
1. To view the permissions assigned to a resource mailbox, please run the following command:
2. You are able to use add-mailboxpermission to set the following valid values:
FullAccess, SendAs, ExternalAccount, DeleteItem, ReadPermission, ChangePermission, ChangeOwner.
3. To set permissions on an individual folder, please run the following command: