Came across this issue today. User was getting prompted to ‘Enter Network Password’ with ‘Sharepoint’ in the Network box.
Looking into Outlook I couldn’t find anything referencing Sharepoint on the profile, after a little digging I was able to find a solution.
This pop up comes up in Outlook 2013. It comes up when there is a add-in installed but not configured.
To disable the add-in follow the steps below:
- Open Outlook
- Click on ‘File’ -> ‘Options’
- Click on the ‘Add-Ins’ when the Outlook Option opens up
- Click on the ‘Go’ Button on the bottom
- The COM Add-Ins Box will show up
- Uncheck : Microsoft SharePoint Server Colleague Import Add-In
- Uncheck: Outlook Social Connector 2013
- Click OK