What is Dell KACE Agent?
This works for 32 & 64 bit machines
From Command Prompt/ Powershell in Admin Mode:
wmic product where "name like '%kace%'" call uninstall /nointeractive
- ampagent.exe runs as a service named ‘Dell KACE Agent’ (AMPAgent) “Manages connections between agent and server.”.
- kswmetersvc.exe runs as a service named ‘Dell KACE Software Meter’ (Dell KACE Software Meter) “Manages the Dell KACE Software Meter application”.
2 Windows Firewall Allowed Programs
- kinventory.exe is added as a firewall exception for ‘%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Dell\KACE\KInventory.exC:192.168.10.49:enableC:KACE Inventory’.
- ampagent.exe is added as a firewall exception for ‘%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Dell\KACE\AMPAgent.exC:192.168.10.49:enableC:KACE Agent’.
Files installed by KACE Agent:
- mobileappinfo.dll – eSMART Agent (MobileAppInfo DLL (Captures/Returns Mobile Apps))
- ampagent.exe – KACE Agent (AMP Service)
- ampkickstart.exe – AMPKickstart
- amptools.exe – AMPTools
- kacecredentialprovider64.dll – KACE Credential Provider
- kcopy.exe – KCopy
- kdeploy.exe – KDeploy
- kinventory.exe – KInventory
- klaunch.exe – KLaunch
- klaunchsvc.exe – KLaunchSvc
- kswmetersvc.exe – KSWMeterSvc
- kuseralert.exe – KUserAlert
- kusrinit64.exe – KUsrInit Application
- kwinimpl64.dll – KWinImpl Dynamic Link Library
- plugindesktopalerts.dll – Desktop Alerts
- pluginrunprocess.dll – Run Process
- pluginweb.dll – Web
- runkbot.exe – runkbot
- inventory.exe (by Dell Inc) – Inventory (Inventory Application for x64 Platform)